Do you love to support others?
Are you organized by nature?
Do you see what needs to be done and take initiative?
Are you tech savvy and always down to learn new things in the online space?
Do you want to grow with a company and create a long term position you love?
Then I want to know YOU!
We are looking for a tech savvy, admin wizard who loves all things social media and the online space!
This position is Virtual Assistant meets Project Manager who captains all things content for AngelaMcNally.com and all associated businesses. The trial period of this position is Part-Time (10-20 hours/week), with the goal of growing into a Full-Time position (30-40 hours/week).
Here are the ‘MUST have’s’:
- Knowledge/previous experience with social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest) and a willingness to learn more.
- Creative with a natural design eye and the ability to use Canva (or Adobe suite).
- 10-20 hours a week currently open during business hours (9-5 M-F) with the desire to grow with a company into a F/T position.
- Not currently working as a Virtual Assistant for any other company. We are open to/would love previous experience, but not looking for a V/A who is working with many. We are really looking for someone to grow with us!
- The deep desire to be a professional supporter. Your sweet spot is to help and support others. This position is not for someone who wants to learn from us to then do their own thing later.
- A self-starter by nature. You see what needs to be done, and you take the lead.
- Naturally drawn to all things tech, even if you’re not a pro – you learn easily and are often self-taught.
- Tech savvy by nature and open to editing video/audio content.
- A sunny disposition in emails.
- Naturally organized and open to managing and implementing organizational systems in many areas of the business.
- Must be a Canadian resident, preferably in the GTA.
Here are the ‘Nice to Have’s’:
(*Meaning if you have this, BONUS! If not, we can teach you/work with it).
- Preference if you live in Toronto or the GTA. Position is Virtual due to the current climate but may eventually be in one day a week in person.
- Ability to start immediately.
- Preference if you use Apple products / have a Mac computer.
- Experience with Some/All: Podcasts, Headliner.app, Leadpages, GarageBand and iMovie/Video Editing.
- Experience with Ontraport, sales funnels and email marketing.
- Experience with any CRM system.
- Experience managing Facebook groups.
Does this sound like you?
THEN I can’t wait to meet you!
This is a part-time hourly position, with the goal of growing into a Full-Time role. Interested candidate must be willing and open to growing with company.
Please email your resume, with a bit about yourself in the email body, telling us why you are the ideal fit based on the Content Manager position description!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
DO NOT DM on social media please.
If you are a fit, you’ll be contacted for an interview.
Thanks so much for your interest!!!