Is it too basic if I say “leaping out of 35”?
No? Okay, well here I am leaping out of my 35th year!
On the eve of my 36th birthday, nothing looks like I imagined.
This year was one for the books. Literally one day it will be a book, I promise.
Tonight I am reflecting on so so many things. I’m so grateful. I’m so trusting in a bigger plan. After one of the hardest and most wild years of my life — things feel so in flow, so right. And honestly, with my whole heart I believe the best is yet to come.
It was a year that changed me to my deepest core, I will never be the same. And I thank god for it everyday.
My 10 biggest lessons this year were ones I think can serve us all:⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1. Boundaries are life changing. If you want miracles in your life, you need to create space for them.
2. Aligning your purpose with helping others changes YOUR life for the better. Beyond measure.
3. Manifesting works! Like really, really works.
4. Routine and ritual are my safest and healthiest place.
5. High vibe friendships and relationships are all I have room for. Period.
6. The Universe has a way better plan than me, 100% of the time.
7. Abundance is never ending when you let go enough to allow your life to be in flow. If it feels wrong, it is. And it’s blocking your abundance.
8. Listening to your body – not experts or media or diet books – but actually listening how you feel, feels so damn good.
Also, celery juice 4eva!
9. The things that excite you are not random. They are your calling.
10. Those drop to your knees, deeply painful, life altering dark times? They are redirecting you to the brightest light. Please listen. It’s incredible over there. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Beyond grateful for my community, friends, clients and loved ones.
I can honestly say this time last year I wasn’t sure if I’d make it. But here I am.
Here’s to another year of growth, miracles and abundance!
I love you all!
36, I welcome all you have in store. 🎈🎉✨