If you follow me on Instagram stories you would have seen that I tried (and somewhat failed) to post this recipe for you to screenshot. Yet another lesson that everything just needs to go on the blog!
I had been working and looking at screens for 12 hours at that point (I’m embarrassed to admit that!) and my post had forgotten ingredients and didn’t make a lot of sense.
So for those of you asking – here is the proper recipe! It’s only noon and I’m sipping on a hot coffee – so we should be good 😉
WARNING: this fudge is addictive! Especially if you are trying to wean off sugar. It’s gluten, dairy and sugar free. And you can not tell! Anthony has been asking me to make more every other night. Meaning, we can’t stop eating it! LOL.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do. If you make it, tag in me in your instagram stories @angelamcnally.
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER FREEZER FUDGE
- 1/2 cup organic Peanut Butter or Almond Butter
- 1/3 cup of Coconut Oil
- 3 heaping tbsp of high quality Cocao Powder (I use this one. Pricey but lasts forever and the best!)
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp or 2 packets of Stevia or monk fruit sweetener (I love the one Starbucks has!)
Note: If you don’t care about sugar free, you can do ‘refined sugar free’ and use maple syrup. Start with 1-2 tbsp and keep tasting. I don’t like this recipe too sweet. Less is more!
- 2 tsp Sea Salt
1. In small pot on low heat add 1/4 cup of the coconut oil.
2. Add peanut butter, vanilla, stevia and 1 tsp of sea salt.
3. Stir ingredients until combined.
4. If liquid is thick, add remaining coconut oil. Should be on the thinner side. Always depends on the oil levels already in the nut butter you choose.
5. Taste and add more sweetener, salt or PB as you prefer.
6. Pour in glass or ceramic dish. I use a glass tupperware or a 8in x 4in glass loaf pan. Anything works!
7. Freeze for 30mins – 1 hour. Half way through, as it’s hardened a bit but not all the way – sprinkle top with remaining sea salt. This really brings out the flavours!
8. Slice and ENJOY!